Monday, October 29, 2007

Random Babbling...

Sometimes I spend more time trying to come up with a title for my post than I do writing the thing! Well "Random Babbling" was as creative as I could get for a Monday afternoon!

A few hours ago I was delighted to find a convo waiting for me on Etsy from Love and Squalor, one of my favorite shops on Etsy. They have featured my Awareness Soap in their blog today! It totally made my day!

This weekend I played around with a bunch of my new supplies. I made soap with the Sandalwood Vanilla and the Cherry Almond...both turned out great, I am really happy with the outcome. The Sandalwood Vanilla is such a great scent, it's becoming my new favorite, I can't wait to try one....this is always the worst part when you are waiting for them to cure! Mike and I usually always break down and use one before we should, nothing wrong with doing so really, they just won't last as long in the shower!

I was able to experiment with some new products over the weekend, I made a baby bath tea. I have a baby soap and wanted to create something to go along with the soap. I sampled one and it was incredible. I used colloidal oatmeal in it and you could feel the difference right away, it was so moisturizing. My legs get really dry and with winter creeping up I am already starting to feel the pain of the cold and this bath tea made all the difference. I can't wait to get this posted to Etsy. Now I just have to come up with some creative packaging. Ok, that's enough random babbling for today....Happy Monday!

No comments: