Monday, November 5, 2007

Sad

I'm a little sad today because my mom left this morning to go back to Florida. We had so much fun while she was here but I always get depressed when she leaves. I guess I should look on the bright side of things though, I will see her in six weeks when I head down to Florida for the holidays, it's just always hard to say goodbye!

I took a day off of work today so I could work on this HUGE wholesale order I have to have ready by next week! I am going to be making soap every day on top of everything I have to get ready for the craft show in two weeks. Plus I am making most of my Christmas gifts this year so I need to start on that. I am making a couple of quilts (this will be my first attempt at quilts, yikes!!) and I wanted to start on some of these projects today but I have finally started to get a rhythm going with this soap order so I don't know how much sewing I will be able to get done today :( Plus the apartment is a mess from the weekend so I need to try and get that straightened up and Mike and I have to go to our storage unit and pull out our winter clothes. We still haven't done that and it is getting COLD up here! I have been wearing my trench coat which is super thin and really not suitable for the weather we have been having!!

Well I better get back to soapmaking and I really need to get up and change the song on my ipod...it keeps playing classical music and I need something with a bit more energy if I am going to get through this soap order! Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: