Friday, December 7, 2007

Countdown to Christmas...Day 7

Well the holiday party was a hit. I left early to work on my wholesale order but by the looks of everyone in the office this morning, it's a good thing I did!

So with 18 days left until Christmas here are some fun Christmas facts that I bet you didn't know

According to a 1995 survey, 7 out of 10 British dogs get Christmas gifts from their owners

After "A Christmas Carol," Charles Dickens wrote several other Christmas stories, one each year, but none as successful as the first

Alabama was the first state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday.

Animal crackers were imported from England in the 1800s. Barnum's boxes were designed with a string handle so that they could be hung on a Christmas tree.

Well that's all for today. I'm going to Bust Craftacular tomorrow. I can't wait!! I hope to meet some Etsy folks and finish up some of my Christmas shopping!

No comments: