Friday, February 29, 2008

Miserable

Wednesday night I came home from work and immediately started throwing up, non-stop, until 5 am. At one point, I thought Mike was going to have to take me to the emergency room it was so bad. I spent all day in bed yesterday, every muscle in my body hurt from getting sick so may times. Mike thinks I had food poisoning, I'm pretty sure he is right. I'm at work today but still not feeling 100%. After not eating anything for 24 hours my stomach is not liking anything I give it! Hopefully I can recover this weekend and get back to normal. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! Drink lots of Ginger Ale and eat plain toast. Feel better!

Joanna Schmidt said...

Oh, honey, that sucks!

Try and just sleep all weekend. Maybe tea, ginger ale, saltines and a banana.

Feel better!

Candice said...

Thanks! At this point I am trying everything but unfortunately my stomach is not being very forgiving :(

Unknown said...

Oh no! Feel better soon!!!