Monday, February 25, 2008

Tea and knitting...

So this is the extent of my weekend...



I love this picture but sorry about the horrible background, you can take great pictures from my kitchen because of the light coming through the window but unfortunately the background is less then perfect! That purple mug is my favorite, I drink tea out of it every day. It was a clearance item at Target years ago and I love it so much that I often think about what will happen when it inevitably breaks (because that's just my luck!). I have scoured the internet looking for more but have never had any luck.

I was running through my blog roll Friday and stumbled upon this awesome find at Apartment Therapy...what a genius idea. So now I have been searching everywhere for one to buy for myself. I actually found one on ebay over the weekend that was available for pick up in NJ but I didn't know if it was worth the added cost of renting a car to pick it up?! The auction has since ended and I'm regretting that I didn't just suck it up and buy it. I'm feeling the same way about this vintage Catherineholm dutch oven that I found last week in perfect condition...

No comments: