Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Andrea at Stones and Starling! Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here goes...

1. I LOVE bread, when I lived by myself I used to get these amazing frozen french baguettes from the grocery (they came 2 in a package), you pop them in the oven for 10minutes and they are ready to go. I would eat one entire baguette for dinner with lots of butter, it was delicious and one of the things I miss about living on my own!

2. I hated red wine until I turned 26, then all of a sudden I had a taste for it, just like that, out of the blue!

3. I hate to have my food touch, I blame this on my mom, she is the exact same way. I even go to the extent of having a second plate with my sides on it if my main course has a sauce or something that might leak into all the other things in the meal!

4. I have major arachnophobia, to the point where I can't even see a spider on tv without freaking out.

5. My dog PeeWee didn't have a name for over a month. My boyfriend and his roommate ended up naming him because I couldn't choose something and we were just calling him dog.

6. I am completely addicted to Dominos Cheesy Bread and Cinnistix, there are hundreds of restaurants in my neighborhood and when Mike and I order takeout I always choose Dominos!

I am only going to tag one person because I usually get crap for tagging other people! That lucky person is my bf, Melissa! Sorry hon!

No comments: