Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lotta Prints



I just got Lotta's newest book, Lotta Prints. The book is filled with beautiful and inspiring photos and wonderful, step-by-step instructions. I have gotten so many ideas from looking through this book, I can't wait to start on some of the projects. I've been eager to add some new and different things to the shop and this book has given me some great inspiration. The book shows you how to use stencils, rubber stamps, screen printing, and even potatoes to print patterns on many different surfaces. The photos are beautiful and as a bonus the book includes some stencils so you can get started right away. This book is a must have for your craft collection.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome designs! Thank you for sharing! I'll definitely have to check that book out. I'm always looking for new decorating ideas!