Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cookbooking

In preparation for our first CSA delivery next week, I've started buying cook books..lots of cook books! Since Mike and I have become "part-time" vegetarians (for lack of a better term!) it has opened up a whole new world of cooking to us!

I'm a sucker for beautiful books. I can't help myself! So how could I say no to a cover as fabulous as this one



As stated on the back cover, Blue Eggs and Yellow Tomatoes is "a contemporary version of field-to-table cooking." There are over 150 recipes in this book, created by Jeanne Kelley, a contributor for Bon Apetit Magazine for over 20 years. The photography is amazing, it makes you want to get into the kitchen and start cooking right away! I can't wait to try some of the recipes which include things like Black Beans with Orange and Chipotle and Oven Roasted Frites with Herbes de Provence...yum!

No comments: