Thursday, August 21, 2008

PeeWee Update

I took Peewee for his final vet visit today, he received a clean bill of health! They can't believe how well he has healed! He is still confined to limited activity for the next two months. Basically, he feels fine but the injury is still healing. I'm just glad to have Peewee back to normal again, he is already tyring to jump off the couch and do all the things he did prior to the surgery. It's been a challenge to try and keep him from doing acrobatics all over the apartment! But it's good to see him back to his normal routines, he's hittin' the bottle again on a regular basis!



Sorry for the light posts, my head is already in the vacation clouds...I promise to resume a more normal posting routine after my vacation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news! Now you can go on your trip with no worries.

Judy / IslandBroad said...

OH MY GOSH! I just read your previous post on our doggies surgery. I hope he has a speedy recovey.

Have a safe and fun time on you trip to Alaska!

P.S. - I just recieved my order of your soaps today. I can't hardly wait to use them!

Candice said...

Thanks everyone! Jukie, I'm so glad to hear your soaps arrived. I hope you enjoy!

Candice said...

Thanks everyone! Jukie, I'm so glad to hear your soaps arrived. I hope you enjoy!