Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quiet

Sorry it's been quiet around here lately. We have family coming into town today and I have been busy getting ready for the holiday. The apartment is clean, we finally got the bikes into storage and have tried to organize as much as possible with the little space that we have.

All this preparation for the holiday really has me anxious to have a house again. I love to entertain and it's so hard in such a small space. Sadly, we aren't even going to be able to put all of the things we are registering for in this apartment, they are going to have to stay in Florida until we decide where we are going from here. New York has so many amazing things to offer but there are many sacrifices you have to make for living here. Sometimes I love it and other times it really frustrates me!

No comments: