Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quilt update

So remember how I blogged about that quilt I'm making for my mom for Christmas. So much for trying to get an early start on making it. I leave next week for my vacation and I'm still not done cutting all the pieces. I'm hoping that the cutting will be the hardest part. All those pieces for the wheel are quite tedious to cut but from the looks of it, piecing it together shouldn't be too difficult, says the girl who's never made a quilt before!

On other gift fronts, Mike's parent's gifts are done, yay! I can't tell you what they are because his mom reads this blog but I'm very happy with their gift and I will share it here after the holidays! I want to make some homemade goodies for the people at work but the quilt is going to have to take priority. I have the feeling I'm going to be up to my ears in batting all weekend. I'm so behind, I wanted to get soap made too since my inventory is running dangerously low but I haven't had the time...of course, the story of my life!!

No comments: