This year I have created 2 sets of resolutions, 1 personal set and 1 business set. I'm hoping by posting them here it will help me stay on track for actually keeping them!
1. Plan a beautiful wedding that is really about Mike and I and reflects our style and personal taste
2. Learn how to knit (again!)
3. Get back into yoga
4. Save money
5. Sew more, expand projects - i.e. quilts, clothes, etc.
6. Focus on Kopah, bring in income (see business resolutions!)
7. Learn German, become conversational
8. Try to be a more thrifty shopper
9. Stop procrastinating!
10. Stop accumulating so much unneeded stuff
11. Eat better, less sugar and processed foods.
12. Start juicing again
13. Exercise, stay fit
14. 2 crafting projects a month
1. Expand inventory, have a better variety of soaps and other bath and body items
2. Take new photos, shop needs a cohesive look
3. Create mailing labels for orders
4. Expand product line beyond bath and body products
5. Perfect product packaging and presentation
6. Create gift sets for products
7. Work on being featured by blogs
8. Promote shop
9. Order new postcards and business cards
10. Organize supplies, use what I have on hand to make things before ordering new supplies
11. Work on new projects and ideas, stop procrastinating
12. Be prepared for peak buying times, stock shop appropriately - i.e. Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.
13. Keep up with blog posting
14. Post weekly business goals on blog
Well there you have it. I think I have enough to keep me busy for a while! What are some of your goals?