Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stamping

I'm on the hunt for vintage stamps for my wedding invites. I know, I know, if you are doing the math in your head right now you will realize that this is probably something I should have started months ago!! But, like all the planning for this wedding has gone, I have been MAJORLY dragging my feet!

Honestly, Mike and I have never had this much on our plate at one time and I feel like at any given moment I could have a major melt down so I keep barreling through, trying not to think of everything there is to do but honestly trying to plan a wedding in a recession while you are unemployed and have just purchased a house is really enough to give anyone a headache! But we were talking about stamps weren't we? Yes, so anyway, I have been on the hunt for vintage stamps today. There is something so beautiful about a wedding invitation adorned with lovely vintage stamps...


No comments: