Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Labor of Love...

This is the result of weeks worth of work, and headaches (and I'm not going to lie, many arguments), but the invitations are finally finished!  We dropped them off at the post office this afternoon.  

I was a little reluctant to let them go, they looked so pretty in a big pile with all the vintage stamps so delicately affixed to the corner of each invitation.  I am so happy we decided to go with the vintage stamps.  It ended up being an easy and fun addition and they really stand out against the chocolate brown envelopes.  We chose stamps that were relevant to our life and the theme of the wedding.  

In that last photo you can see the front card in the invitation set, it's a monogram we designed. I'm so happy with the way they turned out.  In retrospect, I don't know if I would ever take on the task of designing the invites again, but we got through it and the end result is perfect!



Photos: Candice

No comments: