Friday, October 12, 2007

Busy...

I have been so busy this week I haven't had any time to blog until today! What a week, work (the real job that pays the bills!) has been sooo busy and I have hardly had time to work on anything Etsy related :( I got my new book in the mail a few days ago, Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts. It is so great...I can't wait to start some projects in it. I think I am going to make all my Christmas gifts from that book!

A girl in our office got married last weekend so we took her to the Mandarin Oriental yesterday for afternoon tea. It was so amazing. If you are ever in New York you have to go, it is such a great experience. Anytime I have out of town visitors I always bring them to the Mandarin for tea. The lounge is on the 35th Floor of the hotel and there is a totally unobstructed view of Central Park. It's beautiful!

I have been working like crazy this week to try and get two large custom orders completed and they are almost done! Yay! I have had to make 20+ labels but it's worth it and I love doing it! This weekend I am going to try to make pumpkin soap and once I have this custom order shipped out I am going to start working on making products for the show in November. Plus I have a couple of Holiday scents I just got in my supply order that I am dying to work with! I am going to be making soap all weekend :)

No comments: