Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Summer is over...

This weekend was so nice and relaxing. It's finally getting cold here so I got to wear my boots for the first time! I love winter clothes, all the comfy sweaters and turtlenecks. This weekend we are going to our storage unit to pull all our winter stuff out and put our summer stuff away (sigh!). I can't believe summer is over. I am really looking forward to the winter this year, I love the holiday season and the city looks so beautiful when it's all decorated for Christmas! I also can't wait for all the Christmas craft fairs and bazaars, there are three pretty good ones that I went to last year and I am excited to check them out and see what kind of goodies I can find! Well I didn't get much soap making done this weekend...ok make that any soap making! I was so busy with my real job this week that once Friday arrived all I wanted to do was relax so still no pumpkin soap...I am going to try and work on it tonight! By the time I get it made Fall will be over! Well that's all for now, I must get back to the job that pays the bills!

2 comments:

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Ohhh pumpkin sop sounds good. I feel like its begining to feel like Christmas is coming, and I am so excited! Found you through Country Morning =D

Candice said...

Thanks damdesigns...hopefully I can try to get that soap made this week! I am really looking forward to the holidays...it's my favorite time of year!