Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Vacation is here...Finally!


Wow, I can't believe Wednesday is here and I leave for my vacation in Newport, Rhode Island in a couple of hours. I have been so busy these past couple of days, a huge custom order came in and I had three other orders to get out. In my scurry to get it all done I ended up messing up two orders resulting in a second trip to the post office! But finally, everything is done and I can leave feeling assured that everything is taken care of. I am so excited for my trip. Tomorrow we are having dinner at the hotel. They offer a Thanksgiving buffet that looks amazing. Then we have afternoon tea on Friday and massage appointments on Saturday. It is going to be 4 days of bliss! I hate leaving Kopah during this time because it has been so busy but I am hoping that people will be busy with the holiday and not have the urge to shop on Etsy! I also feel like I have been neglecting my blog lately but once I return from vacation I plan to kick it into high gear and work on my blog and my shop as I have lots of great products to list and lots of great gift sets I am working on for the holidays. I am very excited to start working on all the new projects I have in mind. This vacation will be just the creative break I need! I promise to take lots of pictures to share. Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!! May you all be blessed with lots of family memories, good times, and full bellies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hunney, I hope you have a wonderful time!!! Your shop is looking great, and sometimes we all need a break from the crafty side of things... Don't worry about etsy too much, i've heard it gets a little quiet around there for the holiday weekend, just be sure to be up and running come Monday, and list list list!!!
♥ ♥ ♥
Janell ~