Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Anthropologie


I have found my new favorite store...Anthropologie is amazing! I was on the train Friday night coming home from work and this girl had two lampshades she had just bought from there and they were adorable. So when Mike and I were in Soho this weekend we went in the store and I instantly fell in love with EVERYTHING! Their housewares are adorable and have such a cute vintage feel to them and of course their clothes are amazing! I still can not get over how cute everything in their store was! One of my dreams is to open up a tea shop and cafe and I would love to furnish it with all of the china they have at Anthropologie. I wanted to buy everything I picked up! Mike and I decided we would buy these lettered coat hooks for our entry hallway so we could hang our winter coats on them but they were out of "C" and "M" so we walked out with nothing :( Their website doesn't have the coat hooks either so I guess I will have to keep checking the store.

I was able to start working on some new products over the weekend including a bath powder that I am in love with. It's made with lavender and vanilla essential oils and it smells wonderful. Hopefully this week I will be able to get a bunch of things labeled and photographed to post to Etsy. I am trying to get everything done before my vacation next Wednesday, 7 days and counting. I am so excited!

P.S. Spell check was not working so if there are spelling errors in this post please forgive me! I almost won a spelling bee in the fifth grade but I emphasize the word almost! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looooooove the store in SoHo. I can get into a lot of trouble if I'm there for too long.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of Anthropologie addiction!! I have been an Anthroholic for about eight years. The addiction never goes away!!

Your post to my haircutting blog just cracked me up! I can't imagine a little girl with a pencil drawn eyebrow!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see those bath salts hun!!

Happy turkey day!!

Anonymous said...

Those bath salts sound lovely!

Happy turkey day hun!!