Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Countdown to Christmas...Day 5

Only 20 shopping days left!! I am starting to feel the pressure of the holiday approaching! Luckily, I am almost finished with all my shopping. Just a few odds and ends and a quilt that I need to start making and I will be finished. Did I mention this is my first attempt at a quilt, ever! Should be interesting, to say the least. In my pledge to buy handmade this year I of course looked to Etsy to find gifts. There are so many things to choose from, here are some great gift ideas (friends and family who are reading this, feel free to shop at will as I LOVE all of these items) ;)

I'm a paper fanatic and love absolutely everything in Earmark's store, especially these fabulous journals. They are pocket size and would make great stocking stuffers.



I just love this zipper pouch by Sanfranciscocrafts. This would make a great gift for girls of all ages and there are several other fabric options available in the shop.



This leather journal from Artisangraham is absolutely gorgeous and would make a perfect gift for the artist or writer in your life. The entire book is made by hand out of real genuine latigo leather. I bet it smells amazing!



Stumped on what to get the man in your life this holiday season? How about these gorgeous cufflinks from Lotusjewelrystudio. They are made of palm wood and silver. They are a perfect combination of classic and modern.

No comments: