I have been tagged by Denise at Bellis
I’m to share seven random/weird facts about myself, post the rules, and then tag seven other people.
My 7 random/weird facts about myself:
1. I was raised in Kodiak, Alaska...a tiny island with a population of 6,000 people.
2. I have a serious magazine addiction, I subscribe to more than 16 magazines a month and when I go to a news stand, I still find things to read!
3. I am a teaholic, I have over 10 different kinds of tea in my cupboard..my current favorite is vanilla black tea from Sympathy for the Kettle
4. I used to hate mustard, now I love it.
5. I love watching reruns of Law and Order
6. When I was 9, I broke the growth plate in my finger and had to have a cast up to my elbow. The doctor had never set a finger before and wanted to medivac me to Anchorage (the closest big city by plane to Kodiak). Instead of medivacing me, another doctor walked him through the procedure over the phone!
7. I have been in 7 car accidents, only one was my fault!
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 tags:
Melissa: Kunce Krafts
Janell: Dancing Mooney
Camille: Pretty Girl Things
Marilyn: Pulp Sushi
Love & Squalor
Country Morning Crafts
Marisa: Tootsie & Grace