Thursday, January 3, 2008

Freezing!

It is so friggin cold outside today! The wind is unbearable, it's miserable to even be outside. Luckily it is supposed to warm up again over the next few days.

I have had no motivation since I have been back from vacation. It is so hard to get back into any kind of schedule after being away for so long. My apartment looks like a tornado went through it, there is crap everywhere and I have to get it cleaned up because my mom is shipping two huge boxes of stuff I couldn't bring back from Florida with me and I have no idea where I am going to put everything! Ah, the joy of small spaces! I am hoping that this weekend I can get some much needed rest and hopefully get back on track with life! I have totally been neglecting Kopah and my resolution to eat better (I had chips and a tootsie roll for lunch today!) I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things!

No comments: