Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy new year everyone!! I've been back from Florida for a few days but then we had friends in town this weekend so I haven't had a chance to blog. My vacation was great, totally relaxing and just what I needed! I did a ton of shopping and relaxing, I even got to lay out in the sun! I finished reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn Such a great book, I have been perusing Amazon to check out other books by the author because I love the way this book was written. I'm being lazy today, there are a million things to do and the only thing I want to do is sit on the couch and watch episodes of Felicity (I have the shows on DVD!) I have a little bit of the post-holiday blahs! I am missing my family and wishing I had just a couple more days off of work. I am hoping by the weekend I will have my motivation back but now I feel like I may be coming down with the flu...I am breaking out the Airborn right now! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday celebrations! Here's to a great year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back, I missed you! :)

Candice said...

Aww, thanks Marilyn! It's good to be back :)

Anonymous said...

i just read a tree grows in brooklyn for the first time recently, as i was shocked when i realized i hadn't read the whole thing ever. it was just amazingly delightful. now i'm curious what you'll find to read next!