Monday, January 28, 2008

My Awesome Weekend

I had such a great weekend and I was super productive! I tried out a couple new recipes with much success (whew!) I got to test out a new fragrance oil I have been dying to work with, Kumquat...can I just say, it is awesome!! I love, love, love the scent. I made a body wash and a cream soap with it. The cream soap will be ready in 7 days and I cannot wait to try it! I hope to be adding all this new stuff to the shop in the next few weeks.

I also got my new Burton jacket, it's so cool! It has this awesome pocket for your ipod and it is super warm! After we picked up my jacket we had tea, coffee and dessert at Veniero's, one of our favorite little Italian bakeries in the E. Village.



On Sunday night we went to see Kathy Griffin at the Garden, a Xmas gift from Mike. I know a lot of people don't like her but I love her and the show was AWESOME! I could not stop laughing! All in all it was a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a really great weekend hun! How cool is that?!

Janell

Mimi - Image Beads said...

How awesome that you had a great weekend!!!

I'll be keeping an eye out for those cream soaps you're making.

Andrea said...

I just got into cream soaps, it would be so awesome if you add it to yours.

Love Kathy Griffin!