Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This weekend

Well Mike and I decided on a whim last night to go to Philadelphia for the weekend. Neither of us have ever been and since we have Monday we off we don't really want to hang around the city all weekend. Plus Mike got Garmin for Christmas and I think he is really eager to use it!! We always rent one with our rental cars and it is such a lifesaver so my mom got it for him for Christmas! I'm looking forward to getting away for the weekend and ordering room service, my favorite part of staying at a hotel :) If anyone knows of any cool spots in Philly let us know before Saturday morning!

2 comments:

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

Oh yea that sounds like fun!!! Only 15 days till we go to New Orleans!!

Anonymous said...

oh, i'm so glad you liked philly! i love it here - if i'd known you were coming, i could have made a list of recommended good spots for you!