Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lots of Random Things

I just received some yummy tea from Serendipitea. It's so good! I'm afraid to bring it home though because Mike keeps getting mad at me for not drinking all the tea we have at home so I guess this will stay at work! I also just ordered some tea from Saks Fifth Avenue mainly because I wanted the tin! I had seen an article in Blueprint about using tea tins for makeup brushes and cotton balls, etc. and the picture they showed had all these beautiful colored tins from Le Palais Des Thes and I looked them up and the tea is French and really expensive so for Christmas I got a gift certificate from Saks so I decided to splurge and buy the tin. Hopefully the tea will be good too!

Today I ordered a ton of supplies for Kopah. I am so excited for all the new things I plan to add to the shop over the next few months!!

I also wanted to share this cool new blog I found over the weekend. Big City, Little Kitchen is about a girl living in Manhattan and the challenges she faces in cooking in a tiny apartment. She also blogs about fun places to eat in the city and lots of other cooking type things! Very fun read!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean about using tins for cosmetic things... I have the cutest one I picked up at a thrift shop once, had no idea what to use it for, considering the lid was long gone... until one day I realized it was the perfect size for q-tips... so that's where they've lived ever since... hehe...
and that other blog sounds like a fun read... going to check it out!

Janell

Unknown said...

Great blog post! I have had about a million (not exaggerating) cups of tea in the last three weeks, since my mother-in-law has come to visit from England.