Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fun weekend

Philly was so much fun, we had a blast. I had no idea how much there is to see there! It was sooo cold. On Sunday I had two pairs of gloves on and my hands were in my pocket and I was still freezing! We hit up the Urban Outfitters near our hotel and they were having an awesome sale on bed spreads so I grabbed a few for the fabric. Now I need to think about how I am going to use them!

Ever since we had PeeWee pose for my doggy soap he jumps in front of the camera everytime we pull it out, he's such a model!! So here he is sampling the new fabric...


Here's the fabric after I removed PeeWee (and he still manages to get his nose in the photo!)


Here's a picture of me walking down one of the oldest roads in Philly...


And on a completely different note, we just found out we are moving out of our apartment!! This is good and bad news. I LOVE my apartment, aside from the obvious space issues, it is so adorable and it has a washer and dryer inside the unit which is unheard of in Manhattan but with the non-stop noise coming from overhead it has never been enjoyable to be in the apartment! Our across the hall neighbors are moving out and because our landlord appreciates our noise issue, they are allowing us to move across the hall. Yeah landlord!! The apartment is a little bit bigger and has a lot more storage but isn't as cute :( and is without a washer and dryer so I guess I will have to join the masses and send my laundry out from now on! We will be able to move as early as next week so we are really excited and sad at the same time. At least now our weekend mornings will be quiet and we won't have to wait until naptime to enjoy a quiet and peaceful apartment!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pee Wee is the cutest little thing. I only wish my two girls would be as eager to take photos. I have to twist their arms and bribe them with cookies just to get one good photo!

Good luck with your move!!

Marisa

Anonymous said...

That is so great about the move! And you're sure the upstairs neighbors in the new place are more quiet?

Candice said...

That was one of the first things we asked of the previous tenants!! They assured us their apartment is very quiet!!!

Candice said...

That was one of the first things we asked of the previous tenants!! They assured us their apartment is very quiet!!!