I'm down to one Lavender Cream soap in my inventory and I have attempted twice in the last week to make more and for some reason it's giving me HUGE problems. This is the most difficult soap I make because it's a milk based soap and when lye mixes with milk things can get a little hairy! The first time I made this soap it came out perfect, no problems at all. For some reason, every time I attempt it now, I have issues. It's one of my best sellers and one of my favorites so I am not inclined to give up on it yet but it's so frustrating to throw out an entire batch of soap. I have been researching other methods of making milk based soaps and I think I am going to try a different technique once my supplies come in. On a good note, I did successfully make a new batch of White Tea and Ginger which will be available in the shop soon. I tweaked my classic recipe a bit and added a couple of new butters to the mix to make a more moisturizing and lathery bar. I am really happy with the result.