Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Fever


Saturday was absolutely beautiful so we took PeeWee to the farmers market. He has been having a bit of spring fever which has interpreted into coming home every day to find something shredded to pieces, something he hasn't done since he was a puppy. Luckily it's just been the bathroom garbage or the recycling bin he has gotten into but we figured it was time to get him out for some good exercise before we came home to find our couch completely shredded. I love the farmers market at this time of year, it was full of spring flowers. We picked up some herb plants for our windowsill since we get such great light in this apartment. I have been looking online all day for some really great planters to transfer them into. I found these at Smith and Hawken but they don't ship until 7/12/08! I can't wait that long!



I looked on Etsy too, hoping to find something really cute and unique but no luck there either :( Now that I found those red pots I am kind of dead set on that color so I guess I will just have to keep looking until I find something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you could get a little creative and check out some flea markets (Chelsea maybe) and find some nice containers to put you plants in. I just posted about it today as a matter of fact. :)

Candice said...

Good idea Marilyn! I'm going to check out your post now!