Monday, June 23, 2008

Brooklyn Flea

The Brooklyn Flea went well! I was happy with the results and would definitely do it again. Although I'm glad it's over because I need a break...I'm looking forward to enjoying a couple of days off from soap! It's so hard to work all day at a job and then come home and have to focus on being creative and making product. It can be very draining. At the same time, the show gave me the motivation to work on some new ideas I have had brewing in my head! I got such great feedback on everything so that was incredibly encouraging!!

My table was next to Kristy of Beacon Bookmarks. Her and her husband make these incredibly beautiful wooden bookmarks out of wood scraps from their cabinet-making business.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the Flea went well for you. I haven't done one yet, I'm hoping maybe in August once I'm unemployed lol. Nice setup! :)