Thursday, June 5, 2008

Turn down your i-pod!!

So I'm on the train today going to work and I sit down a few seats away from this older gentleman who was BLARING techno music in his i-pod. It was so loud that people would sit down next to him and then get up and move further down. And seriously, techno music before 9 am?! Wouldn't a cup of coffee be more effective then the same incessant beat blaring into your ear drums. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for techno music, in appropriate situations, like when I'm at a club in Miami and it's 3 a.m.

Here's a tip...if I can hear every word or beat of your music..it's TOO LOUD! Luckily he got the hint because he finally turned it down and the rest of us rode to work in peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh that is annoying!

Here's some good news for you though, have you seen that The NewNew blog has recommended your soaps TWICE this week? :)

Unknown said...

LOL, I hate that!!!