Monday, October 6, 2008

Confession...

I have a confession to make...I have not been feeling inspired lately. I don't know if the wedding planning is sucking all the inspiration from me or if it has just been hard getting back into the swing of things since my vacation. It's starting to become really frustrating. I have a long list of things I need to do for the shop but the thought of it all makes my head swim! I really want to make Kopah successful, I want this to be something I can do full time but I have absolutely no motivation these days. It has never taken me this long to get back into the swing of things. I have all these ideas in my head, things I want to implement but I can't seem to get off my lazy but and start them! Help!! What do you do when you get stuck in a rut like this?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it may feel like a rut, but sometimes our creativity needs the break. at least, that's what I tell myself. and hello, you're planning a wedding?! oh so draining. I say, do something that isn't about your etsy shop, something that won't help the wedding planning at all, something just good for the soul. making soup? visiting the nybg? don't worry, you'll get there.
(oh yes, and my doxie can't wait to get the soap, yay soap!)

Candice said...

Thanks moddog, that is such good advice! I need that right now! You have a doxie too?! Mine loves the dog soap, hopefully your will like it too!