Monday, December 1, 2008

Post holiday blues...

My future in-laws left Saturday. I was sad to see them go...Mike and I are spending Christmas apart this year (I'm headed to North Carolina, he's going back home to Florida) so I won't see them until January when I head to down for my best friend's birth.

So now I have those horrible post-holiday blues....which I usually don't get until January. I hate saying goodbye to family. Despite how many times Mike and I have done it since we moved to New York, it never gets easier. For now, I'll just curl up on my couch with a cup of tea and look forward to the two weeks I will get to spend with my mom over Christmas. I can't wait, it's going to be a whirlwind I'm sure, our days are already booked with crafting, baking, massages, yoga, and wedding planning. My head is spinning just thinking about it....I can't wait!

No comments: