Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Flying off the shelves...

well kind of. My dog soaps have been doing pretty well since the feature in Bark Magazine. I've had a couple of large orders come through because of it, which I am grateful for. It has given me the motivation I need to get back into making soaps. The Christmas season has been slow but I know I am partly to blame for that. Your business is what you put into it and since I've been back from Alaska I haven't been putting much into it. I'm just hoping I don't lose this momentum after the holidays like I did last year!

I have a lot of ideas floating around my head that I am hoping to implement after the first of the year. I am more motivated than ever to make this little business of mine successful. I am eager to get away from the corporate world someday, it just really isn't right for me and I am feeling it more and more every day. I need a creative outlet that I just don't get from sitting at a desk in front of a computer for 8+ hours a day....

No comments: