Thursday, August 27, 2009

Holiday Rush

What are you all doing to prepare for the holiday rush?  I feel like I am already behind.  I need to order more supplies.  I am still waiting for my molds to arrive and then I can really get moving.  I'm just so overwhelmed between wedding planning, job hunting, and craft fairs and holiday prep my head is spinning!  I really want to integrate some new projects/ideas into the shop too before the holiday rush but I might be piling too much on my plate. Not to mention, I am already starting to think about Christmas gifts, I am going to be making a lot of gifts this year since the purse strings are, well lets just face it, they are glued shut right now!  Note to self: Hop in time machine, go back in time, pick a wedding date that isn't in November, right in the middle of the holiday season!

No comments: