Saturday, October 24, 2009

2 weeks and counting

2 weeks from today I will be a wife!  I just got home from my bridal shower so I am on a high from several cups of tea and many great laughs and a few (happy) tears!  I have such wonderful friends and a wonderful mother and mother-in-law to be.  

I had many gifts to unwrap and find a place for in our house.  We are desperately going to need to re-model our kitchen after the wedding because we are running short on cabinet and storage space!  

The first set of German family arrived last night and it's starting to feel real!  I am getting so excited, almost giddy with joy and happiness from getting to marry a wonderful man and spend precious time with all our dear family and close friends before the wedding.  Things are about to get crazy here in the next couple of weeks but I will try to post here again before the wedding!

No comments: