Monday, January 25, 2010

Blogging Your Way

I am signed up for the Blogging Your Way class that Holly and Leslie are teaching.  We are currently in week two and I, of course, am already behind and trying to play catch up. So, today I’ve been reading through some of the content and assignments and background on Holly and Leslie.  I’ve been reading Holly’s blog for a long time so I was already pretty familiar with how she got to where she is today but Leslie’s story was new to me.  I am already so inspired and have gotten so much from the little bit I have been able to read through.  Both women are so incredibly talented and I am really looking forward to what the rest of this class will offer and how hopefully it will improve my blogging abilities.  Lord knows this blog could use some help :)  



No comments: