Sunday, December 16, 2007

A perfect day...

Mike and I had our Christmas this morning. It's too much of a hassle to drag presents to Florida and back so we usually celebrate our Christmas before we head home. It was such a great day.

We opened gifts and drank tea...



Had brunch at the restaurant downstairs...



And took a ride on an old Subway car...




Every Sunday until Christmas they are running old Subway cars on the V line. The subway cars are from the 1930's. It was so neat to see the old cars, a big change from what they are now!

We came home and cooked a big dinner and watched Home Alone. We wanted to watch a Christmas movie and I hadn't seen that one in such a long time! It's cold and windy and rainy outside so now we are all bundled up in our apartment reading and working on the computer. The perfect end to a perfect day. Good night everyone, stay warm!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

For the MTA's 100th Anniversary they had one of the shuttle trains in old cars and riding that was so much fun. Anyway, looks like you've been spoiled for Christmas, good for you!

Mimi - Image Beads said...

I just wanted to say that we love the dog soap! I gave Max & Leeloo a bath last night with it! It lathers nice and rinses out so quick and leaves their coat clean not oily. It also seemed that the water just rolled off their coat and they dried much faster. The citronella(s/p) is a bit strong, I had to zip lock the left over soap because the entire house smelled like citronella.. but its such a clean scent that I didn't really mind. My dogs smell great, I'll be asking for a custom order in the near future!

Candice said...

I'm so glad you liked the dog soap!! I know what you mean about the Citronella, I have tried to put more of the other oils in but the Citronella always seems to take over...you should smell my apartment when I am making them...it smells like a summer camp bunkhouse!