Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Annoyed

We had to order a new bed for our apartment because the bed we had was too big for our new bedroom. Bigger apartment, smaller bedroom...go figure! So we sold our old bed this weekend and ordered this new bed from West Elm (sans the headboard)



The only problem is it's being shipped via UPS and they are the most impossible company to deal with, they told me today they would call prior to delivering the bed so I could run home and meet the guy and of course they didn't so now I have to take a personal day tomorrow to deal with this. I suppose it's a good thing because I have a ton of things to do at home (like work on the puzzle!) but it's annoying to have to waste a vacation day on stupid furniture!

On a brighter note, I am starting a knitting class tomorrow night at Purl. I am really looking forward to learning how to knit and it's been something that I have wanted to learn for a while. I bought a book over Christmas but quickly realized this was one of those things that would be better taught in person.

No comments: