Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, we had a long weekend so I didn't get a chance to blog. Mike and I kind of become hermits in the winter so we didn't do anything too exciting over the weekend. We slept in, drank tea, had brunch, made some really good meals, ran some errands, watched movies and basically just relaxed! Friday night we watched Eagle vs. Shark which was hilarious. It's not really mainstream comedy but we loved it and were quoting the movie with our best New Zealand accents all weekend!

Mike's mom's bday was a few weeks ago and we still hadn't gotten her a present so I worked on her gift all last night (Christine if you are reading this, please stop reading now!). Here are the pics. The pattern is from the Lotta Jansdotter book. Sorry the pics aren't great...I was trying to work with the little amount of natural light that was left! It's a tote bag if you can't tell from the photos, I think it came out pretty well! We are filling it with a bunch of goodies and will hopefully get it in the mail this week.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that fabric! Very cute bag hun!