Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lists

I can't believe March is sneaking up on us already.  Where does the time go?  Something I ask myself a lot these days.  For me this year is about getting back on track and staying focused and attaining the goals I have set out for myself.  To do this, I am making small goal sheets for each month of things that I really want to get done.  Some of them may be little things that just popped into my head as I was writing the list, others are things that will help me reach some of my yearly goals.  In any case, I am going to post them here in hopes that it will help me stay on track.  So here goes, March goals....

- Wash my face EVERY DAY!  I have this bad habit on the weekends of getting lazy and not washing my face before bed...I know, it's a travesty, but seriously it's causing some major skin irritations and it has to stop, like now.  So this month I vow to wash my face twice a day, NO MATTER WHAT!

- Get 10 things done on my to-do list, including a few that have been on there for a while.

- Make a definite decision about the shop.

- Practice photography, learn how to use one new function on my camera.

- Work on at least one craft project.

- Learn new German words

- Complete one furniture refinishing project.

- Start to collect ideas and samples for bathroom renovation, work on having the bathroom renovation started and/or completed by the end of March.

- Bake/cook 3 things on my food list.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Nice goals - I love 'em, especially the cooking/baking part. I hope you're making great progress on them.