I can't believe March is sneaking up on us already. Where does the time go? Something I ask myself a lot these days. For me this year is about getting back on track and staying focused and attaining the goals I have set out for myself. To do this, I am making small goal sheets for each month of things that I really want to get done. Some of them may be little things that just popped into my head as I was writing the list, others are things that will help me reach some of my yearly goals. In any case, I am going to post them here in hopes that it will help me stay on track. So here goes, March goals....
- Wash my face EVERY DAY! I have this bad habit on the weekends of getting lazy and not washing my face before bed...I know, it's a travesty, but seriously it's causing some major skin irritations and it has to stop, like now. So this month I vow to wash my face twice a day, NO MATTER WHAT!
- Get 10 things done on my to-do list, including a few that have been on there for a while.
- Make a definite decision about the shop.
- Practice photography, learn how to use one new function on my camera.
- Work on at least one craft project.
- Learn new German words
- Complete one furniture refinishing project.
- Start to collect ideas and samples for bathroom renovation, work on having the bathroom renovation started and/or completed by the end of March.
- Bake/cook 3 things on my food list.